Layered-Look Three-Quarter Sleeve Top
What's not to love about layers? The bulk! We've got you. Our pullover shirt looks layered but it's bulk-free and stays neat. The beautiful colors start with the attached insets at the neckline, cuffs and hem. An on-trend pointed collar has buttons and looks just like a layer underneath the solid shirt. The three-quarter sleeves have turned back cuffs tacked with two non-functional buttons. The hem inset finishes this hip-covering styles with grace. Dress it up or go casual... either way you're going to love how comfy this top is.
• The classic look of layers everyone loves this time of year – but without the bulk!
• The pullover has a V-neck with attached pointed collar and buttons.
• Three-quarter sleeves with adorable turned-back cuffs tacked with two non-functional buttons.
• The layered-look hem is really an inset and has a straight bottom.
• Hits below hip for a flattering look that looks great dressed up or casual.
• Approx. 28"L.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester interlock knit.
• Machine wash and dry.