Our Return & Exchange Policy
As a reminder, we extended our standard returns policy to make your holiday shopping more convenient. For purchases that were made between November 1 - November 29, 2018, products returned in original condition will be accepted within 90 days of when they were received. Refunds will be made in your original form of payment equal to your original purchase price (excluding discounts, and any shipping and handling charges). During that limited time, products returned beyond 90 days after you received them are subject to our standard return policy.
The following policies may also apply:
• Swimwear must have the sanitary liner attached.
• Unless defective or damaged in shipment, items marked with an NR in the catalog and on our website cannot be returned. These products include those such as intimate apparel, certain third party branded goods, and health and personal care items.
• Products that are customized, monogrammed or perishable cannot be returned unless defective or damaged in shipment.
• Return of larger items may be subject to a restocking, return delivery and/or shipping and handling charge, except where prohibited by law.
• For purchases made through our retail store, you must visit the Blair store and provide your receipt as proof of purchase.
To return or exchange an item, follow the instructions below or on the packing slip enclosed with your order. Please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-821-5744 for complete details or for assistance in returning or exchanging your purchase.
How to Return an Item:
Complete the Return/Exchange Form included with your packaging. If you don't have the Return/Exchange Form, just be sure to include your name, address and customer number, along with instructions whether to exchange the item, refund the merchandise purchase price, or credit your Blair Credit Card account or credit card.
Detach and enclose the Return/Exchange Form (or include your return/exchange information as noted above) in the package with the merchandise you are returning.
Use our convenient easy return label, found on your packing slip, to ship your package. It's pre-addressed and pre-paid. The return shipping and handling charges will be deducted from your merchandise refund or billed to your Blair Credit Card account or credit card. Please note that some heavier packages or items shipped directly from the manufacturer or shipped outside the continental United States do not include an easy return label.
Simply attach the easy return label to your return package and give the package to your Postal Carrier or drop it off at any U.S. Post Office location - no need to stand in line!
No additional postage required and no need to insure your package. It is already included.
At your own cost, you may also use the delivery service of your choice to return your order.
To return your package on your own, insure the package for the full value of the merchandise and send it to:
Blair Customer Care
100 Murray Drive
Warren, PA 16368
If you have any questions, please call our Help Line at 1-800-821-5744.