Rated 4 out of 5 by JD1947 Good looking
Is very good looking and is just what I wanted for the fall and winter.
October 14, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rose1970 Scandia Woods Long-Sleeve Pique Polos
Great item; looks and feels good even after laundering!
January 14, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by xxxooo Terrible Item(s)
I am very unhappy with my order.
1. When placing it over the phone, I origally wanted 3 different colors of this same shirt. I chose three colors: Spice, Navy and Berry. I was told Navy was "out of stock", so I ended up ordering Spice, Berry and Green.
2. When I received the order, I received only Spice and Green. And, the packing slip indicated Berry was on "Back Order".
3. After opening, and prewashing both shirts, I realized the Spice had a hole (1/4" cut) in it at the bottom of the chest pocket. Unbelievable that would've passed your inspection. Completely obvious, and apparent. Again, a very large hole completely visable.
Therefore, 2 things:
1. I do not want the Berry that was identified as on Back-Order. I do not want my credit card charged any further.
2. I need to return the ripped Spice shirt for a full refund to my credit card. Although I do not have the original bag they came in, I do have the Order Summary and the Prepaid Label. I plan to place shirt in a large envelope and afix the Label, but do not/should not be charged this $9.99 charge amount as mentioned on the Label.
Please reply to this message.
Thank you in advance,
December 13, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bill26 good value
Good value especially with the chest pocket, which is hard to find.
December 2, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by AJames Fit
Just did not like the fit, too big thru the chest area
November 26, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by scottie55 This shirt is a middle of the road
Quality of this shirt is last than that of an older shirt I have same brand and color. Blair has a problem of not having the shirts in stock and it takes forever to receive them.
November 20, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Tom48 Much too small
I have ordered this long sleeve shirt in XLG before and it fit perfectly. This particular shirt was short in the sleeve and short in overall length compared to previous shirts (I would estimate it as a size LG). Imagine my disappointment. I have two more shirts (XLG) on order...lets hope they are more size friendly.
November 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by txlady1947 Wish I had bought more!
My husband loves this shirt. Said it is soft and he likes the color, sometimes looks red, sometimes reddish orange or rust..
October 31, 2014